Rep. Peter Fischer
State Office Building, Room 200
Items may be added
- HF4366 (Edelson) Civil commitment priority admission requirements modified, prisoner in a correctional facility specified to not be responsible for co-payments for mental health medications, county co-payment expense reimbursement allowed, and money appropriated.
- Peer Recovery Services Presentation from Office of Addiction and Recovery & Department of Human Services
a. Jeremy Drucker, Director of the Office of Addiction and Recovery, Minnesota Management and Budget Office
b. Kristy Graume; Legislative Director for Behavioral Health, Housing, Deaf-Hard-of-Hearing and Disability Services; Minnesota Department of Human Services
- HF3397 (Edelson) Peer recovery support services and recovery peer requirements modified, tiered reimbursement rate structure for recovery peers development required, and money appropriated.
- HF4548 (Frederick) Ombudsman for mental health and developmental disabilities provisions modified, and classification of recovery peers as independent contractors prohibited.
Testimony: Handouts, written testimony, and testifier requests must be in PDF format and emailed to the Committee Administrator Nick.Stumo-Langer@house.mn.gov
by 8:30am the day of each hearing. Submitted written testimony is public and will be included in the official committee record, and it may be posted to the committee webpage if received by the deadline. If bringing hard copies to the hearing, please bring 40 copies for members, staff, and the public.
This hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page
. All events are closed captioned with automatically generated captions.
- To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access
or contact the LCC Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com
- If you are having accessibility or usability problems with any Minnesota Legislative website or software, please send you comments to the Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
- To request legislative services for American Sign Language (ASL), Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) closed captioning services, or live language interpretation services for Hmong, Somali, or Spanish speakers to testify, please contact the Committee Administrator as soon as possible.