Time Changed Location Changed
500N State Office Building
1. Call to order
2. Review and Approve Agenda
3. Review and Approve Minutes
4. Members report any Conflict of Interest on Today's Agenda
5. Executive Director's Report
6. Discussion: Lands Open to Hunting
Janelle Taylor, House Legislative Analyst
Greg Knopff, Senate Lead Analyst
7. Presentation: Asian Carp Summit and Update
Peter Sorenson, U of M
Tim Schlagenhaft, DNR
8. Discussion/Decision: Consider Amending Asian Carp Recommendation
9. Lunch (45)
10. Decision: Accomplishment Plan Amendments
ML 2011, 1st Sp. Session, Ch. 6, Art. 1, Sec. 2, Subd. 5(f) - Restoring Native Habitat and Water Quality to Shell Rock River - Andy Henschel, Shell Rock River Watershed District
ML 2010, Ch. 361, Art.1, Sec. 2, Subd. 5(b) - DNR Aquatic Habitat Program - Mike Duval, DNR
11. Opportunity for Public to Address the Council
This portion of the Council's meeting is an opportunity for the public to address the Council.
The public is asked to limit their comments to five minutes.
If you would like to testify, please contact Sandy Smith at (651) 297-7141 or email@example.com.
12. Decision: Review and Approve Call for Funding Request