I. HF 2168 (Haley) Minnesota Grape and Wine Council established; wine promotion, education, and development grant program established; sales and use tax nexus for direct shippers established; revenues deposited; direct shipper's license for wine shipments to consumers required; direct shipper reporting requirements established; and money appropriated.
- John Howe, Minnesota Grape Growers Association Board Member
- Jenny Ellen Becker, President MGGA and owner of Round Like Vineyards and Winery
II. HF3077 (Morrison) Pollinator research account eligible uses modified, and money transferred.
- Elaine Evans, University of Minnesota
III. HF2720 (Lippert) Agricultural organization grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Colin Cureton, Director of Adoption and Scaling, Forever Green Initiative
- Christopher Abbott, Perennial Pantry
- Reginaldo Haslett-Marroquin, Regeneration Farms
- Christopher Patton, Midwest Elderberry Cooperative
- Trevor Russell, Friends of the Mississippi River
IV. HF3625 (Klevorn) Appropriating money for the Forever Green Agriculture Initiative at the University of Minnesota
- Don Wyse, University of Minnesota Faculty
- Ben Penner, Farmer
- Richard Magnusson, Farmer
- Dr. Nicole Atchison, Puris Foods
- Hannah Stoll, Graduate student
PUBLIC TESTIMONY: If you would like to sign up to testify, email Nancy.email@example.com
no later than 4:30 PM, Friday, February 25. Depending on the number of people who sign up, testimony may be limited to 3 minutes/per person. Please use the same email and deadline if you would like to submit written testimony (in PDF file format).
AMENDMENTS: Deadline for amendments is 4:30 pm on Friday, Feb. 25
MEETING DOCUMENTS: Meeting documents will be posted on the House Agriculture Committee website at https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/Home/92001
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access
This remote hearing is taking place pursuant to Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/permrule.asp