I. HF3640 (N. Nelson) Meat and poultry processor training grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Greg Wierschke, Clean Chickens and Co.
- David Endicott, Central Lakes College
- Amber Hanson Glaeser, Minnesota Farm Bureau
II. REMOVED: HF3263 (Vang) Farm down payment assistance program established, and money appropriated.
- Taya Schulte, Growing Lots
- Vong Thao
III. HF3618 (Hansen) University of Minnesota heritage oilseed and grain initiative funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Greg Cuomo, Associate Dean for Research and Graduate programs in the College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences at the University of Minnesota
IV. MN Dept. of Agriculture Agricultural Chemical Response and Reimbursement Account (ACRRA) Report
- Roger Mackendanz, Pesticide & Fertilizer Management Division Assistant Director
V. HF1886 (Backer) Agricultural chemical response and reimbursement account maximum allowable reimbursement increased.
- Jim Htlaky, General Manager, ProAg Farmers Co-op
- Jason Kirwin, President - Environmental Scientific LLC
PUBLIC TESTIMONY: If you would like to sign up to testify, email Nancy.email@example.com
no later than 4:30 PM, Tuesday, March 1. Depending on the number of people who sign up, testimony may be limited to 2 minutes/per person. Please use the same email and deadline to submit written testimony (in PDF file format).
MEETING DOCUMENTS: Meeting documents will be posted on the House Agriculture Committee website at https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/Home/92001
AMENDMENTS: Deadline for amendments is 1:00 PM, Tuesday, March 1.
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access
This remote hearing is taking place pursuant to Rule 10.01. It may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp