1. HF3271 (Kotyza-Witthuhn) Adult mental health service reimbursement rate increased, and child therapeutic service and support reimbursement rates increased.
2. HF3372 (Moran) African American-specialized mental health center and clinic funding provided, and money appropriated.
3. HF4105 (Thompson) Culturally competent behavioral health service funding provided, and money appropriated.
4. HF3414 (Frederick) Client services and supports expanded, substance use disorder workforce provisions modified, services and access preserved, and reports required.
5. HF4021 (Boldon) Residential treatment admission requirements for children experiencing mental health crisis established.
Additional agenda items may be added.
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
Members of the public wishing to submit written testimony should contact Yingya Vang at Yingya.Vang@house.mn
by 12:00 PM on Wednesday, March 23.
This meeting will be held in accordance with House Rule 10.01, which may be viewed here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/comm/docs/HmNgjtZ_KkKBF3cKO2DXmw.pdf
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access