HF 4311 (Keeler) Fargo Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center Fischer House project funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Ben Johnson, Legislative Director, Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs
HF 3953 (Berg) Builder apprenticeship preparation program funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Megan Hennen, Director of Government and Public Affairs, Associated Builder and Contractors of MN/ND
- Tom Dicklich, Executive Director, MN State Building & Construction Trades Council
- Rocio Salazar, Graduate, Building Strong Communities
HF 3403 (Stephenson) Preliminary application procedure established for individuals seeking professional licenses, licensing boards permitted to charge application fees, appeals authorized, and reports required.
- Anna Odegaard, Director, Minnesota Asset Building Coalition
If you would like to testify, please contact Committee Administrator Nick Stumo-Langer at <Nick.Stumo-Langer@house.mn
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access