HF 3938 (Jordan) Individuals with disabilities grant to assist in career skills programming funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Delmon Smith, Minnesota Diversified Industries
- Jeanne Eglinton, Director of Employment Services, Minnesota Diversified Industries
- Eric Black, President and Chief Executive Officer, Minnesota Diversified Industries
HF 4183 (Long) Unidos MN Education Fund and the New Justice Project MN grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Emilia Gonzalez Avalos, Executive Director, Unidos MN Education Fund
- Rod Adams, Executive Director, New Justice Project
HF 4117 (Hassan) Statewide phlebotomy training and certification program funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Mohamed Farah, Executive Director, Ka Joog
- Fatumo Abdi, Nurse Instructor, Pathway Careers Training Center
- Amina Abdulahi, Student
HF 4134 (Kresha) Minnesota Association of Workforce Boards funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Scott Schulte, Chair, Minnesota Association of Workforce Boards
- Jeanna Fortney, Director, Minnesota Association of Workforce Boards
- Ian Vincent, Senior Business Developer, APEX (Chair, Duluth Workforce Development Board)
HF 4460 (Wazlawik) White Bear Center for the Arts paid high school internship program funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Alex Legeros, Development Director, White Bear Center for the Arts
- Sieng Lee, Artist-in-Residence, White Bear Center for the Arts
HF 4278 (Kotyza-Witthuhn) Appropriating money for a study of the early childhood education workforce.
- Ann McCully, Executive Director, Child Care Aware of Minnesota
HF 4123 (Noor) Youth employment and training program funding provided, and money appropriated.
- MaryLynn Pulscher, Manager for Environmental Education and Youth Employment, Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board
If you're interested in testifying, please contact Committee Administrator Nick Stumo-Langer at <Nick.Stumo-Langer@house.mn
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access