This meeting is held in accordance to House Rule 10.01
1. HF 660 (Richardson) Dignity in pregnancy and childbirth act*
2. HF 526 (Klevorn): Birth and death record access changed
3. HF 1318 Hansen) Driver's license and Minnesota identification card holders dissemination authorized for replacement Social Security card applications.
4. HF 1493 (Stephenson): Student loan servicers licensure required, certain student loan servicing practices prohibited, and money appropriated.*
5. HF 1407 (Becker Finn): Tribally enrolled or descendent student educational data sharing allowed with tribal nations [if time permits; if committee adjourns prior to this agenda item being reached, it will be added to the Friday, March 5th committee agenda].
6. HF 1404 (Becker Finn): Legislative Commission on Data Practices and Personal Data Privacy prior expiration changes made. [if time permits; if committee adjourns prior to this agenda item being reached, it will be added to the Friday, March 5th committee agenda]
*Committee discussion of HF 660 & HF 1493 will be limited to the sections of the bill that falls within the Committee's jurisdiction. The relevant section of HF 660 is Section 2 (starting on line 3.11), which deals with government data. The relevant section of HF 1493 is Section 11 (starting at line 10.7), which deals with government data.*
**Agenda items may be added, deleted and/or taken in any order.
**If you are interested in providing written testimony, oral testimony, or a handout, please email the Committee Administrator and copy the Committee Legislative Assistant by 5 pm the day before the hearing to get instructions.
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
NOTE: HTV 1 and HTV 2 will provide live closed captioning. Video archives of meetings streamed on HTV 3, 4, and 5 will have closed captions added. Other reasonable accessibility accommodations may be made with advance notice.
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require an accommodation, please contact Jenny Nash at: email@example.com
or by leaving a message at 651-296-4122. Please do not contact Jenny with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. If you have questions regarding the substance of the agenda, please contact the Committee Administrator, Rachel Ganani.