HF 150 (Pinto) Child care stabilization base grants modified, and money appropriated.
HF 456 (Pérez-Vega) Expansion of voluntary prekindergarten and school readiness plus program made permanent, and money appropriated.
- Jason Sellars, Director of Community Education, District 191, Burnsville Eagan Savage School District
- Craig Anderson, Executive Director of Teaching and Learning at St. Paul Schools
- Stefanie Youngberg, the superintendent of the East Central School District
HF 13 (Keeler) Child care assistance rates modified.
- Karen DeVos, Owner, Little Learners (Halstead and Ada, MN)
- Thea DeVos, Teacher, Little Learners
- Gospel Kordah, Childcare provider – South Metro Childcare Center
*Agenda items may be added
To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access
. If you have further questions on accommodations or accessibility, please contact the Committee Administrator.
Amendments: All amendments that are substantive must be given to the CA by 1:00PM on the day prior to the committee hearing. This deadline may be waived at the discretion of the Chair
Meeting Materials: Presenters or members of the public are encouraged to provide all materials to be offered in Committee to the CLA at least 24 hours in advance of the hearing. Distribution of such materials is subject to approval by the Chair; a copy will be kept by Committee staff. These materials should be in accessible (Optical Character Recognition) format for posting to the committee webpage; contact the Committee Administrator for more information about acceptable electronic formats.
Testimony: Bill authors must arrange their own testifiers and provide each testifier’s name, position title, and email address to the CA 24 hours in advance of the hearing. Written testimony is also encouraged and will be posted on the committee webpage prior to the meeting.