1. HF 855 (Frazier) Public safety innovation board established, community safety grants provided, law enforcement grants and policy provided, reports required, rulemaking provided, and money appropriated. (pending referral)
2. HF 1234 (Her) Peace officer disability provisions modified, report required, and money appropriated.
3. HF 922 (Becker-Finn) Statewide Office of Appellate Counsel and Training established, State Board of Appellate counsel and Training established, head appellate counsel and program administrator established, attorneys provided to serve as counsel, counties required to utilize services of the office to provide appellate counsel for parents of juveniles, and Department of Administration directed to support the establishment of the office.
4. HF 1262 (Hemmingsen-Jaeger) Utility requirements modified, and restrictions on use of residential solar energy systems prohibited.
5. HF 1181 (Norris) Open discussion process created by which parties of a health care adverse incident may discuss potential outcomes.
Committee discussion of all bills will be limited to the provisions within the jurisdiction of the Judiciary Finance and Civil Law Committee. Items may be taken up in any order, items may be added or removed at the Chairs' discretion.
HANDOUTS: Handouts in Word or PDF format should be emailed to the committee administrator by 10am the business day before the hearing. Submitted written testimony is public and will be included in the official committee record. It will be posted to the committee webpage if received by deadline.
TESTIFYING: The number of testifiers and length of time permitted is at the discretion of the chair, and is subject to change. If you would like to testify, please email the committee administrator by 5pm the business day before the hearing.
DOCUMENTS: Meeting documents may be found on the Judiciary Finance and Civil Law webpage.
ACCESSIBILITY: To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access
. If you have further questions on accommodations or accessibility, please contact the Committee Administrator.