1. HF 1406 (Frazier) Liability for felony murder committed by another person limited, task force on aiding and abetting felony murder extended, and report provided.
2. HF 282 (Frazier) Collection of race and ethnicity data on applications for drivers' licenses and identification cards authorized, and money appropriated.
3. HF 1520 (Hemmingsen-Jaeger) Direct-to-consumer genetic testing companies required to provide disclosure notices and obtain consent.
4. HF 402 (Bierman) Health care entity transaction notice, review, and approval required; health system required to return charitable assets received from the state to the general fund.
5. HF 1831 (Greenman) Restrictive franchise agreements prohibited.
6. HF 2290 (Curran) No-knock search warrants prohibited.
7. HF 181 (Vang) Reporting of crimes motivated by bias expanded; crimes of assault, property damage, and harassment motivated by bias amended; Board of Peace Officer Standards and Training required to update training in recognizing, responding to, and reporting crimes of bias; and money appropriated.
Committee discussion of all bills will be limited to the provisions within the jurisdiction of the Judiciary Finance and Civil Law Committee. Items may be taken up in any order, items may be added or removed at the Chairs' discretion.
HANDOUTS: Handouts in Word or PDF format should be emailed to the committee administrator by 10am the business day before the hearing. Submitted written testimony is public and will be included in the official committee record. It will be posted to the committee webpage if received by deadline.
TESTIFYING: The number of testifiers and length of time permitted is at the discretion of the chair, and is subject to change. If you would like to testify, please email the committee administrator by 5pm the business day before the hearing.
DOCUMENTS: Meeting documents may be found on the Judiciary Finance and Civil Law webpage.
ACCESSIBILITY: To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access
. If you have further questions on accommodations or accessibility, please contact the Committee Administrator.