STATE OF MINNESOTA THIRD MEETING
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NINETY-THIRD SESSION
TRANSPORTATION FINANCE & POLICY COMMITTEE
Representative Frank Hornstein, Chair of the Transportation Finance and Policy Committee, called the meeting to order at 8:31 A.M., on January 12, 2023 in Room 120 of the Capitol Building.
The Committee Legislative Assistant noted the roll.
HORNSTEIN, Frank, Chair
TABKE, Brad, Vice-Chair
PETERSBURG, John, Lead
A quorum was present.
Chair Hornstein moved that the minutes of January 10, 2023 be adopted. THE MOTION PREVAILED.
HF 26 (Koegel) relating to transportation; appropriating money related to the federal Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
Rep. Koegel moved that HF 26 be re-referred to the Committee on Ways and Means.
Rep. Koegel presented HF 26.
• Serge Phillips, MnDOT, Federal Relations Manager
• Sam Brown, MnDOT, Budget Director
• Margaret Donahue, The Transportation Alliance, Executive Director
• John Pollard, IUOE Local 49, Legislative Director
• John Thorson, LIUNA MN and ND, Legislative Director
• Laura Ziegler, Associated General Contractors
• Brian McDaniel, Hyden Advocacy & Law
• Jason Duinick, Duinick Inc.
• Adam Duinick, North Central States Regional Council of Carpenters, Director of Gov Affairs
• Bentley Graves, MN Chamber of Commerce
Rep. Koegel renewed the motion that HF 26 be re-referred to the Committee on Ways and Means. THE MOTION PREVAILED.
Chair Hornstein adjourned the meeting at 09:59 AM.
Rep. Frank Hornstein, CHAIR
Robin Schmidt, Committee Legislative Assistant