STATE OF MINNESOTA NINETEENTH MEETING
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES EIGHTY-EIGHTH SESSION
COMMITTEE ON HOUSING FINANCE AND POLICY
Chair, Representative Karen Clark
Chair Clark called the nineteenth meeting of the Committee on Housing Finance and Policy to order at 12:34pm on 1/29/2014 in the Room 10 of the State Office Building.
The Committee Legislative Assistant noted the roll.
Clark, Karen, Chair
Bly, David, Vice-Chair
Anderson, Paul, Lead GOP
A quorum was present.
Representative Dehn presented HF1941 (Dehn). Mortgage foreclosure mediation established.
Testimony on HF1941:
- Ann Haines, homeowner
- Howard Crutcher, homeowner
- Pastor Chris Becker, ISAIAH
- Sue Watlov Phillips, MICAH
- Kay Wrucke, Minnesota County Recorder’s Association
- Mara Humphrey, Minnesota Credit Union Network
- Tess Rice, Minnesota Bankers Association
- David Skillbred, Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota
- Julie Gugin, Minnesota Homeownership Center
- Mike Davey, Chitwood and Davey, PLLC
The meeting was adjourned at 2:24pm.
Representative Karen Clark, Chair
Martha Ockenfels-Martinez, Committee Legislative Assistant