STATE OF MINNESOTA ELEVENTH MEETING
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES EIGHTY-NINTH SESSION
CAPITAL INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
Representative Torkelson, Chair of the Capital Investment Committee, called the eleventh meeting to order at 12:57 P.M. on Tuesday, March 3, 2015, in Room 10 of the State Office Building.
The Committee Legislative Assistant noted the roll.
TORKELSON, Paul Chair
SWEDZINSKI, Chris, Vice Chair
Representative Torkelson began the meeting at 12:45 P.M. A quorum was not present.
Representative Torkelson called the meeting to order at 12:57 P.M. A quorum was present.
Representative Hansen moved to approve the minutes of February 26, 2015. THE MOTION PREVAILED.
Informational Hearings on:
HF 0595 (Lien): Buffalo-Red River Watershed District; Oakport flood hazard mitigation project provided funding, bonds issued, and money appropriated.
• Bruce Albright, Buffalo-Red River Watershed District.
HF 1158 (Backer): Flood hazard mitigation grant funding provided, bonds issued, and money appropriated.
• Jon Roeschlein, Administrator, Bois de Sioux Watershed District
• Dianne Radermacher, Administrator, Upper Minnesota Watershed District.
HF 1067 (Miller): Maynard flood relief funding provided, bonds issued, and money appropriated.
• John Meyer, Development Advisor, City of Maynard
HF 0771 (Marquart): Flood hazard mitigation grant funding provided, bonds issued, and money appropriated.
• Kevin Rudd, Administrator, Wild Rice Watershed District
• Jim Ellefson, Mayor of Ada, Mn
The meeting was adjourned at 2:06 P.M.
Representative Paul Torkelson, Chair
Kelly Kemper, Committee Legislative Assistant