• This meeting held in accordance with House Rule 10.01 •.
00:29 - Calendar for the Day for May 12, 2020.
01:00 - Waiver of Joint Rule 2.03.
- HF4599 (Lippert) Farmer-Lender Mediation Act time period in 2020 modified.
- HF4375 (Pinto) Early childhood learning; provisions modified relating to public school age verification for admission, eligibility for early learning scholarships, and interagency early intervention committees.
- HF163 (Youakim) Education policy bill.
- HF1785 (Richardson) Preschool and kindergarten participation required, and disciplinary dismissals prohibited.
- SF3358 (Tabke) Minimum age provided for safe amusement ride operation.
- HF356 (Halverson) Relief provided to organizations affected by executive order closing bars, restaurants, and other places of public accommodation; and waivers, extensions, and other temporary requirements and restrictions for lawful gambling provided.
- SF3560 (Moran) Child foster care and background studies governing provisions modified.
02:07 - Waiver of Joint Rule 2.03.
- HF3558 (Lippert) Agriculture; advanced grant payments encouraged to certain persons, emerging farmers working group established, maximum loan amount under the pilot agricultural microloan program doubled, Noxious Weed Advisory Committee membership modified, processing defined for purposes of hemp law, hemp rulemaking authority modified, and changes to seed law made.
- HF3156 (Mariani) Public safety; authority to suspend drivers' licenses modified, retroactive driver's license reinstatement provided, technical changes made, correctional facility daily population data published on website, occupancy limits of correctional facility cells modified, early conditional release provided for certain inmates during COVID-19 public health emergency, public safety specialists provided testing for SARS-CoV-2, local match temporarily suspended for youth intervention program grants, and report required.
Runs 3 minutes.
• The Minnesota House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote hearings to be held that are accessible to the public; we expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks; thank you for your patience as we adapt.