This remote hearing is taking place under Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
HF4498 (Hansen) Environment and natural resources trust fund funding provided, previous appropriations modified, and money appropriated.
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
3) YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
Meeting Documents will be posted on the Environment and Natural Resources Finance Website at: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/Home/91019
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
• If you wish to testify, please contact Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
and copy Clay.Schwartzwalter@house.mn
at least two hours prior to the start of the remote hearing to get instructions.
• If you plan to submit written testimony, please send to Peter.Strohmeier@house.mn
by 3pm on Monday, April 20.
The MN House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote meetings to be held that are accessible to the public. We expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we adapt.