Informational Hearing on HF XXX (Mariani) Omnibus Intermediate Emergency COVID Response Bill
• Presentation offered by Survivor Advocates on COVID Effects on Survivor Advocates
• Presentation offered by Local Law Enforcement on COVID Effects on Local Law Enforcement
• Presentation offered by the Corrections Ombudsman on COVID Effects on the Department of Corrections
Public Testimony Information:
• This meeting will be held in accordance with House Rule 10.01m which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at Jamael.Lundy@house.mn
• If you wish to testify, please contact committee staff at least one hour prior to the start of the remote hearing and they will provide instructions.
Public Viewing Information:
• Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
• Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
• YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
The MN House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote hearings to be held that are accessible to the public. We expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we adapt. If you are interested in testifying at this hearing or have feedback you would like to share, please email committee staff at Jamael.Lundy@house.mn
. If you wish to testify, please contact committee staff at least 1 hour before the remote hearing and they will provide instructions.