This remote hearing is taking place under Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
I. HF 3499 (Nelson) Help America Vote Act appropriation purpose transferred, and money appropriated.
The Honorable Steve Simon, Minnesota Secretary of State
Ms. Debby Erickson, Minnesota Association of County Officers
Consideration of Amendments A3, A4, and A5
Discussion of next steps - Hold the bill and the amendments that were not adopted, over for further consideration
Public Viewing Information:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
3) YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
Meeting Documents will be posted on the State Government Finance Division's Website at: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/Home/91032
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at email@example.com
• If you wish to testify, please contact committee staff at least one hour prior to the start of the remote hearing and they will provide instructions.
• Public Testimony will be taken at the end of the presentation, as is custom with in person hearings. Public testimony will occur based on the order of requests recieved.
The MN House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote meetings to be held that are accessible to the public. We expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we adapt.