I. HF3218 (Sundin) Agricultural microloan program provisions amended.
II. HF4366 (Sundin) Walk through and public comment on Governor's supplemental budget recommendations bill (ag portions only)
- David Van Eeckhout, Farm Program Director, The Good Acre
- Maeve Mallozzi-Kelly, AmeriCorps VISTA, Minnesota Farmers' Market Association
- Stu Lourey, Minnesota Farmers Union
- Laura Lemke, Executive Director, Minnesota Grain and Feed Association
- Rachel Sosnowchik, Public Affairs Specialist, Second Harvest Heartland
III. HF4057 (Anderson) Meat cutting and butchery training grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Eric Sawatzke, agriculture instructor, West Central Area schools
- Jaden Carey, student, Braham Area Schools FFA
IV. BILL ADDED: HF2147 (Anderson) County agricultural inspector grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Joseph Enfield- CHMM, CAI, Lead Environmentalist, Carver County Public Services Division
PUBLIC TESTIMONY: If you would like to sign up to testify, email Nancy.email@example.com
no later than 1:00 PM, Tuesday, March 22. Please use the same email and deadline to submit written testimony (in PDF file format).
MEETING DOCUMENTS: Meeting documents will be posted on the House Agriculture Committee website at https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/Home/92001
AMENDMENTS: Deadline for amendments is 4:00 PM, Tuesday, March 22.
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form
. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn
or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access
This remote hearing is taking place pursuant to Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/permrule.asp