STATE OF MINNESOTA
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE SIXTEENTH MEETING
CAPITAL INVESTMENT COMMITTEE MINUTES
Representative Fue Lee, Chair of the Capital Investment Committee, called the meeting to order at 1:00 pm on March 6, 2023 in Room 120 of the Minnesota State Capitol. The meeting was broadcast via House Public Information Services.
The Committee Legislative Assistant noted the roll.
LEE, Fue, Chair
REYER, Liz, Vice-Chair
URDAHL, Dean, Republican Lead
A quorum was present at 1:05 pm.
Presentation on the 2022 Minnesota American Society of Civil Engineers’ Report Card for Minnesota’s Infrastructure.
• Michelle Stockness, Chair, Minnesota Infrastructure Alliance, Barr Engineering
• Dave Kleis, Mayor, City of St. Cloud
• Brian Pogodzinski, County Engineer, Houston County; President, Minnesota County Engineers Association
• Joe MacPherson, County Engineer, Anoka County
• Dan Schluender, City Engineer, City of Blaine
• Russ Matthys, Public Works Director, City of Eagan
Vice-Chair Reyer assumed the gavel at 1:50 pm.
Representative Urdahl moved that the minutes from the March 1, 2023 meeting be adopted. THE MOTION PREVAILED.
Vice-Chair Reyer adjourned the meeting at 2:03 pm.
Representative Fue Lee, Chair
Abdulaziz Mohamed, Committee Legislative Assistant