STATE OF MINNESOTA SECOND MEETING
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES NINETY-THIRD SESSION
CLIMATE AND ENERGY FINANCE AND POLICY MINUTES
Representative Patty Acomb, Chair of the Committee on Climate and Energy Finance and Policy, called the meeting to order at 3:00PM on January 10, 2023 in Room 200 of the State Office Building.
The Committee Legislative Assistant noted the roll.
ACOMB, Patty, Chair
KRAFT, Larry, Vice Chair
SWEDZINSKI, Chris, Republican Lead
A quorum was present.
Vice Chair Kraft moved that the minutes of January 4, 2023, be adopted. THE MOTION PREVAILED.
A series of presentations on the Minnesota energy-related programs in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) and the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) were provided.
• John Kelly, Director of Government Affairs, Minnesota Department of Commerce
• Daniel Lightfoot, League of Minnesota Cities
• Chris Duffrin, President, Center for Energy and the Environment
• Logan O’Grady, Executive Director, Minnesota Solar Energy Industries Association
• Lissa Pawlisch, Director, Clean Energy Resource Teams (CERTs)
• Bree Halvorson, Blue Green Alliance
• Kevin Pranis, Marketing Manager, LiUNA Minnesota and North Dakota
The meeting was adjourned at 4:27 PM.
Representative Patty Acomb, Chair
Chelsea Ray, Committee Legislative Assistant