STATE OF MINNESOTA
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE THIRD MEETING
LEGACY FINANCE COMMITTEE MINUTES
Representative Leon Lillie, Chair of the Committee on Legacy Finance, called the meeting to order at 10:30 AM on February 1, 2023, in Room 200 of the State Office Building.
The Committee Legislative Assistant noted the roll.
LILLIE, Leon, Chair
HUSSEIN, Samakab, Vice-Chair
BACKER, Jeff, GOP Lead
A quorum was present.
Presentation from the Clean Water Council.
• Paul Gardner, Executive Director, Clean Water Council
• Andrea Fish, Assistant Director for Strategy & Operations, Board of Water, Soil Resources (BWSR)
• Brad Jordahl Redlin, Pesticide and Fertilizer Management, Minnesota Department of Agriculture (MDA)
• Dan Stoddard, Pesticide and Fertilizer Management, (MDA)
• Dana Vanderbosch, Assistant Commissioner, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA)
• Jason Moeckel, Inventory, Monitoring & Analysis, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
• Tannie Eshenaur, Water Policy Manager, Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
• Jeff Freeman, Executive Director, Minnesota Public Facilities Authority (PFA)
• Sam Paske, Assistant General Manager, Metropolitan Council
The meeting adjourned at 11:59 A.M.
Rep. Leon Lillie, CHAIR
Robin Schmidt, Committee Legislative Assistant