HF1900 (Hollins) - Environment and natural resources trust fund renewal provided, report required, money appropriated, and constitutional amendment proposed.
• Nels Paulsen, Conservation Minnesota
• Mary Robison, Department of Natural Resources
• Mike Verhoeven, Backcountry Hunters & Anglers
• Cecilia Calvo, Minnesota Environmental Partnership
• Trevor Russell, Friends of the Mississippi River
• Rob Schultz, Audubon
• Carrie Jennings, Freshwater
• Mike Harley, Environmental Initiative
• Kateri Routh, Great River Greening
• Chris Stevens, Frogtown Green
AMENDMENTS: Deadline for amendments is 1:00 PM on Thursday, May 4th.
TESTIMONY: Handouts, written testimony, and testifier requests must be emailed to the Committee Administrator Jeanne.Stuart@house.mn
.gov by 5:00 PM on Thursday, May 4th. Submitted written testimony is public and will be included in the official committee record, and it may be posted to the committee webpage if received by the deadline. If bringing hard copies to the hearing, please bring 40 copies for members, staff, and the public.
This hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page
. All events are closed-captioned.
To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access
. If you have further questions on accommodations or accessibility, please contact the Committee Administrator.