Rep. Michael V. Nelson
This remote hearing is taking place under Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
I. HF 4571 (Lesch) Forfeiture Reform (Pending referral from Judiciary Finance and Civil Law Division)
II. HF 3568 (Considine) Mental illness decriminalization planning group provided, and report required. (Pending referral from Government Operations
III. HF 1740 (Huot) Capitol flag program for families of military service members and first responders who die in the line of duty established.
(Division will take up the DE3 Amendment adopted by the Division on February 18, 2020.)
IV. Additional bill(s) may be added to the agenda
Public Viewing Information:
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
3) YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
Meeting Documents will be posted on the State Government Finance Division's Website at: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/Home/91032
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require an accommodation to view, participate in, or otherwise access a remote hearing, please contact Blake Wilcox by emailing him at Blake.Wilcox@house.mn or by leaving a message at 651-296-8803.
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you wish to testify, please contact committee staff at least one hour prior to the start of the remote hearing and they will provide instructions.
• Public Testimony will be taken at the end of the presentation of each bill, as is custom with in person hearings. Public testimony will occur based on the order of requests recieved.
The MN House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote meetings to be held that are accessible to the public. We expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we adapt.