(Drazkowski) - Labor agreements and compensation plans ratified, affirmative approval required before interim implementation of state employee collective bargaining agreements, exclusive representatives prohibited from requiring political contributions, and open meetings required.
*** If the agenda is not concluded by 10 AM, the committee will recess and convene 30 minutes following session in room 200 ***
- Amendments should be drafted to amend the posted DE3 amendment.
- As in the standard rules, all amendments must be filed electronically with committee staff before the convening of the committee on April 14. Amendment filings must include the name of the member who will offer the amendment.
- Any amendment filed after 8 PM April 13 must be filed electronically AND the author must provide paper copies of the amendment for the committee and public. The paper copies must include the signature of the member who will offer the amendment.
- For the purposes of this bill, the number of paper copies required for late filings is increased to 120.
- After the committee convenes, minor and technical oral amendments may be allowed at the discretion of the chair.
(Anderson) - State government supplemental appropriations and reductions bill.