“Phase III” of Minnesota’s COVID-19 response will be in effect on Wednesday, June 10, and it includes the following:
- Restaurants can begin offering indoor dining while maintaining social distancing, requiring reservations, and seating no more than 50 percent occupancy.
- Indoor social gatherings can take place with 10 people or less; outdoor social gatherings can take place with 25 people or less.
- Gyms, personal fitness and yoga studios, and martial arts may open at 25 percent capacity.
- Indoor entertainment venues, such as theaters and concert halls, can open at 25 percent capacity.
- Recreational indoor entertainment venues, such as bowling alleys, arcades, and museums may open at 25 percent capacity.
- Personal services, such as salons, tattoo parlors, and barbershops, may increase occupancy rates to 50 percent while requiring reservations.
- Outdoor entertainment venues, such as sporting events, concerts, and theaters may open at 25 percent capacity.
- Places of worship can increase occupancy rates to 50 percent.
You can watch Governor Walz’s announcement of these measures here.
Minnesota’s COVID-19 Dashboard remains the best source for accurate, updated information. You can also follow along with our work on my Facebook page, here. Whether or not you can join us on Wednesday, please feel free to reach out with any questions or comments you may have. You can email me at email@example.com or leave a voicemail at (651) 296-7449. I always look forward to hearing from you.
Be well! We’re all in this together.