Joint letter of support from the League of Minnesota Cities, Coalition of Greater Minnesota Cities, Metro Cities, Municipal Legislative Commission, and Minnesota Association of Small Cities
Letter of support from the Association of Minnesota Counties
Travis and Shari Serafin
Chris and Alison Hetland
Duty Disability Recipient
PUBLIC VIEWING INFORMATION: Meeting may be viewed live on the House HTV2 channel: www.house.mn.gov/live/2.
TESTIFYING: To testify or submit written testimony on an agenda item, please contact the Commission staff at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:00 PM on Friday, March 17, identifying the specific agenda item on which you would like to testify. Please include your name, title, and organization.
Testimony is limited to the items on the agenda.
MEETING DOCUMENTS: As soon as they become available, meeting documents are posted on both here and on the Commission website.
ACCESSIBILITY/ACCOMMODATION: To comment on digital accessibility to meeting information, please submit comments using the Accessibility Comment Form. To request an accommodation, please visit FAQs for Disability Access or contact the Legislative Coordinating Commission at email@example.com.
Working session to review suggested topics and narrow list to 15 topics
This meeting will be streamed via YouTube.
1. Roll call attendance
2. Approve the minutes for January 24, 2023
3. Members report potential conflicts of interest regarding today's business
4. Introductions for new LCCMR Members
5. Director's report
- Final projects spreadsheet with soundbites
6. Action: Amendment to conservation easement to resolve violation, M.L. 2001, First Special Session, Chp. 2, Sec. 14, Subd. 04e3b, Big Woods Heritage Forest, DNR Division of Forestry, Christine Ostern
- MN DNR Letter dated November 21, 2022
- LCCMR Letter to legislative leads dated January 9, 2023
7. Action: Request to pay over market value for acquisition. M.L. 2021 Chp. 6, Art. 6, Sec. 02, Subd. 09u, State Parks and State Trails Inholdings, DNR Division of Parks and Trails, Shelby Kok
- MN DNR Letter dated March 9, 2023
8. Action: Election of Executive Committee Members - Memo
9. LCCMR Other Business
a. April meeting date for business items and to determine method for selecting proposals for presentation. Possible dates:
- Monday, April 17 or 24, 8:30 am - 10:00 am
- Tuesday, April 18 or 25, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Friday, April 14 or 21, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Friday, April 14 or 21, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Friday, April 14 or 21, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
10. Public Testimony
The public is asked to keep their comments brief. If you would like to testify, please contact Diana Griffith at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 pm the day before the meeting. Please specify to which agenda item your testimony relates and the form of your testimony (oral or written). The chair will accommodate testimony at the requested agenda item as time allows.
To be announced.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form . To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access or contact the Legislative Coordinating Commission at email@example.com.