1. Roll call attendance
2. Approve the minutes for April 24, 2023
3. Members report potential conflicts of interest regarding today's business
- 2024 (FY25) Members COI
4. Director's report
5. Information and possible discussion: 2023 Session Report
Summary and Process of the M.L. 2023 (FY2024) appropriations
M.L. 2023 Appropriations Spreadsheet
M.L. 2023, Chapter 60, Article 2 Bill Language
6. Update to Operational Procedures to conform to M.L. 2023 policy changes
7. Review of current fiscal review procedures and changes resulting from M.L. 2023 laws, Katherine Sherman-Hoehn, MN DNR Grants Unit
8. Action: Discuss and approve selection of 2024 (FY25) Environment and Natural Resources Trust Fund proposals for further consideration and presentation:
a. The top 80 (rounded for any ties) proposals determined by tallying individual member selections
b. 9 additional proposals selected: 3 each by House, Senate, and Citizens
c. Possible additional adjustments
- Memo on Discussing and Selecting 2024 ENRTF proposals for further consideration and presentation
- Member Compiled Evaluation #1: M.L. 2024 (FY25) as of June 5, 2023
9. Action: Presentations format, timing, and other guidelines
10. Presentation: Increasing Diversity in Environmental Careers, MN DNR, Mimi Daniel
- M.L. 2022, Chp. 94, Sec. 2, Subd. 05h - $500,000
- M.L. 2019, First Special Session, Chp. 4, Art. 2, Sec. 2, Subd. 05d - $250,000
- M.L. 2018, Chp. 214, Art. 4, Sec. 2, Subd. 05l - $550,000
- M.L. 2017, Chp. 96, Sec. 2, Subd. 05b - $487,000
11. LCCMR Other Business
12. Public Testimony
The public is asked to keep their comments brief. If you would like to testify, please contact Diana Griffith at email@example.com by 4:00 pm the day before the meeting. Please specify to which agenda item your testimony relates and the form of your testimony (oral or written). The chair will accommodate testimony at the requested agenda item as time allows.
Council tour. Locations TBD. Select the agenda link below for full tour schedule/location information.
This meeting will include approval of the ML 2023/FY 2024 Final Accomplishment Plans. Additional agenda information can be found by clicking the link below.
If you would like to provide public comment - either in person or in writing - please contact Amanda Schnabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-284-6430 no later than 4:00pm Tuesday, June 20, 2023.
This is a hybrid hearing and may be viewed live via the following method:
If you have questions about accessibility, or to request an accommodation, please contact Amanda Schnabel at:
email@example.com or 651-284-6430
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access.
Notice: This is a hybrid hearing. Some members may be participating remotely in accordance with Minnesota Statutes 13D.015. This meeting is being held in accordance with Minnesota Statute 13D.
Agenda/Time/Location - TBD