Rep. Michael V. Nelson
This remote hearing is taking place under Rule 10.01, which you may view here: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/cco/rules/permrule/1001.htm
I. HF 2768 (Lillie) Correct procedural error on bill motions on Thursday, April 23rd.
II. HF 1603 (Dehn) Omnibus election policy bill
(Consider DE2 Amendment for HF 1603 posted below)
The Honorable State Steve Simon, Minnesota Secretary of State
Ms. Debby Erickson, Representing the Minnesota Association of County Officers
The Division will consider the adoption of the DE2 Amendment to replace the existing language HF 1603. Amendments to the DE2 amendment may be considered. The Division plans to move HF 1603, as amended, to the Ways and Means Committee.
III. Additional bill(s) may be added to the agenda
Public Viewing Information:
This remote hearing may be viewed live via the following methods:
1) Live stream via House website: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/live/1
2) Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/MNHouseInfo/
3) YouTube: https://youtu.be/RpbRvaeDjdc
Meeting Documents will be posted on the State Government Finance Division's Website at: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/Committees/Home/91032
If you have questions about the accessibility of remote hearings or require assistance to arrange the necessary service to participate as a testifier, please contact Blake Wilcox by emailing him at Blake.Wilcox@house.mn or by leaving a message at 651-296-8803.
• Members of the public with questions about this process or who are interested in testifying at this meeting may email committee staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you wish to testify, please contact committee staff at least one hour prior to the start of the remote hearing and they will provide instructions.
• Public Testimony will be taken at the end of the presentation of each bill, as is custom with in person hearings. Public testimony will occur based on the order of requests recieved.
The MN House of Representatives is currently working on establishing the processes and technology that allow remote meetings to be held that are accessible to the public. We expect many refinements to come over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience as we adapt.