Rep. Mohamud Noor
CAPITAL INVESTMENT DAY
(All bills will be given informational hearings only)
HF 3663 (Agbaje) Carver County; Camp Katherine Parsons historical preservation effort funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Suzanne Fuller Burks, Executive Director, Phyllis Wheatley Community Center
HF 3664 (Agbaje) Minneapolis; V3 Center funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Erika Binger, Executive Director and Founder, V3 Sports
HF 3790 (Agbaje) Minneapolis; youth programming funding provided, Community Action Partnership grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Dr. Clarence Hightower, Executive Director, Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County
- Alfred “AJ” Flowers Jr.
HF 4040 (Agbaje) Minneapolis; Northside Economic Opportunity Network grant for food business incubator funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Warren McLean, President, Northside Economic Opportunity Network
HF 3546 (Hassan) Norway House expansion and renovation funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Christina Carleton, Chief Executive Officer, Norway House
HF 3566 (Jurgens) Hastings Civic Arena capital improvement funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Chris Jenkins, Parks Director, City of Hastings
- Dan Wietecha, City Administrator, City of Hastings
HF 3628 (Xiong, J.) African Economic Development Solutions building construction funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Gene Gelgelu, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, African Economic Development Solutions
- Lisa Kugler, Real Estate Development Consultant, Lisa Kugler Consultants
HF 3908 (Pinto) Ethiopian Community Center funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Girma Yismaw, Chair of the Building Committee, Ethiopian Community in Minnesota
HF 3927 (Gomez) Pillsbury United Communities grant funding provided for Pillsbury House Theater, and money appropriated.
- Adair Mosley, President and Chief Executive Officer, Pillsbury United Communities
HF 3928 (Gomez) Appropriating money for Parents in Community Action in Minneapolis.
- Rico Alexander, Executive Director, Parents in Community Action, Inc.
HF 3973 (Xiong, J.) Appropriating money for a grant to PROCEED for a community center in St. Paul.
- Duane Dutrieuille, Principal, Hazel Park Preparatory Academy
- Douglas Hill
HF 3978 (Christensen) Washington County Heritage Center capital improvement funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Ryan Collins, Ward 1 Council Member, Stillwater City Council
- Brent Peterson, Executive Director, Washington County Historical Society
HF 4061 (Boldon) Children’s Museum of Rochester, Inc. funding provided, and money provided.
- Lindsey Hemker, Development Director, SPARK Museum Rochester
HF 4088 (Davnie) Appropriating money for a Latino Community Outreach Center.
- Ruby Lee, President, Comunidades Latina Unidas En Servicio
HF 4100 (Vang) Brooklyn Center; facility acquisition and renovation funding provided to provide assistance to South Asians
- Raj Chaudhary, Executive Director, SEWA-AIFW
HF 4116 (Hassan) East Phillips Neighborhood Institute grant funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Dean Dovolis, Board President, East Phillips Neighborhood Institute
- Cassie Holmes, Board Member, East Phillips Neighborhood Institute
HF 4188 (Lee) Minneapolis; Avenues for Youth new facility funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Katherine Meerse, Executive Director, Avenues for Youth
HF 3658 (Moran) The Black Gate funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Seitu Jones, Multidisciplinary Artist and Community Organizer
- James Garrett Jr., Managing Partner and Architext, 4RM+ULA
HF 3659 (Moran) St. Paul; Innovation Center funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Tony Sanneh, Founder, The Sanneh Foundation
HF 4097 (Moran) St. Paul; Hallie Q. Brown Community Center funding provided, and money appropriated.
- Jonathan Palmer, Executive Director, Hallie Q. Brown Community Center
HF 4197 (Moran) Appropriating money for a grant to Walker West Music Academy to acquire and improve property to support youth music education.
- Braxton Haulcy, Executive Director, Walker West Music Academy
- Reverend Carl Walker, Pastor, Morning Star Missionary Baptist Church
If you're interested in testifying, please contact Committee Administrator Nick Stumo-Langer at .
This remote hearing may be viewed via the House webcast schedule page: https://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/htv/schedule.asp
All events are closed-captioned.
To provide feedback on digital accessibility of meeting information, please submit comments through the Minnesota Legislature Accessibility & Usability Comment Form. If you require an accommodation, please contact John Howe at: John.Howe@house.mn or by leaving a message at 651-296-3208. Please do not contact him with questions about the substance of the meeting agenda. To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access.