* This list includes only actions by the House where there was a recorded roll call floor vote. This list does not include votes taken in committees. Please remember that not all actions on the House floor require a roll call vote.
Please see the Minnesota Constitution Article IV, Section 22 and House Rule 2.03 for more information on roll call votes
This information comes from the House Chamber voting system. In the case of system failure the vote will be taken by voice and will not be available electronically except that it is recorded and available in the House Journal.
6/12/2015 - HF0001
- Omnibus early childhood and k-12 funding and policy bill.
6/12/2015 - HF0002
- Omnibus bonding bill.
6/12/2015 - HF0003
- Omnibus employment, economic development, jobs, and energy bill.
6/12/2015 - HF0006
- Revisor's bill; legislative enactment oversights, inconsistencies, ambiguities, unintended results, and technical errors corrected.
6/12/2015 - SF0001
- Omnibus legacy appropriations bill
6/12/2015 - SF0005
- Omnibus agriculture, environment and natural resources appropriations bill