Rep. Jamie Becker-Finn
5 State Office Building
1. HF 1414 (Curran) Courts; formula for distribution of fine proceeds amended.*
2. HF 774 (Kozlowski) Duluth; First Witness Child Advocacy Center funding provided, and money appropriated.
3. HF 1326 (Elkins) Transit applicant and customer data classified as private data on individuals.
4. HF 1521 (Hanson, J.) Northstar Care for Children assessment rate effective dates, relative search requirements, and termination of parental rights technical changes made; and technical corrections made to child support provision.
5. HF 1347 (Tabke) Real property; state agencies exempted from actions under Marketable Title Act.
6. HF 1625 (Her) Employers prohibited from inquiring about past pay.
7. HF 1337 (Fischer) Digital fair repair provisions modified, and penalties provided.
8. HF 1791 (Moller) Exclusions for types of claims handling from civil liability clarified.
9. HF 133 (Becker-Finn) Tribally enrolled or descendent student educational data sharing allowed with Tribal nations.
*Public testimony and amendments on HF 1414 were taken by the committee on February 21, 2023. No further public testimony and amendments on the bill will be taken.
Committee discussion of all bills will be limited to the provisions within the jurisdiction of the Judiciary Finance and Civil Law Committee. Items may be taken up in any order, items may be added or removed at the Chairs' discretion.
HANDOUTS: Handouts in Word or PDF format should be emailed to the committee administrator by 10am the business day before the hearing. Submitted written testimony is public and will be included in the official committee record. It will be posted to the committee webpage if received by deadline.
TESTIFYING: The number of testifiers and length of time permitted is at the discretion of the chair, and is subject to change. If you would like to testify, please email the committee administrator by 5pm the business day before the hearing.
DOCUMENTS: Meeting documents may be found on the Judiciary Finance and Civil Law webpage.
ACCESSIBILITY: To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access
. If you have further questions on accommodations or accessibility, please contact the Committee Administrator.