1. HF 2269 (Kraft) Owners of certain buildings required to enter energy use data into benchmarking tool, public disclosure of energy use data required, grants provided, and money appropriated. (pending referral)
2. HF 1873 (Kozlowski) Enforcement authority modified for appropriating water.
3. HF 1750 (Huot) Data practices changes made, Office of Collaboration and Dispute Resolution established, Office of Enterprise Sustainability established, expired report on state government use of eligible contractors removed, and historic properties and fair campaign practice provisions modified. (pending referral)
4. HF 1580 (Becker-Finn) Onetime market adjustment provided to district court law clerks' starting salary to align with competitive corridor, and money appropriated.
5. HF 2611 (Frazier) State Board of Public Defense membership increased.
6. HF 635 (Greenman) Election official intimidation prohibited, interference with performance of duty of election administration by election official prohibited, tampering with or unauthorized access to types of election systems and equipment prohibited, penalties provided, and money appropriated.
7. HF 2788 (Agbaje) Board of Pardons provisions modified, Clemency Review Commission established, report required, rulemaking authorized, and money appropriated. (pending referral)
8. HF 2369 (Hassan) Transportation network company driver protections established.
Committee discussion of all bills will be limited to the provisions within the jurisdiction of the Judiciary Finance and Civil Law Committee. Items may be taken up in any order, items may be added or removed at the Chairs' discretion.
HANDOUTS: Handouts in Word or PDF format should be emailed to the committee administrator by 10am the business day before the hearing. Submitted written testimony is public and will be included in the official committee record. It will be posted to the committee webpage if received by deadline.
TESTIFYING: The number of testifiers and length of time permitted is at the discretion of the chair, and is subject to change. If you would like to testify, please email the committee administrator by 5pm the business day before the hearing.
DOCUMENTS: Meeting documents may be found on the Judiciary Finance and Civil Law webpage.
ACCESSIBILITY: To learn more about requesting an accommodation, please visit the FAQs for Disability Access. If you have further questions on accommodations or accessibility, please contact the Committee Administrator.